Participate in the largest landscape architecture trade show in the world November 15 - 18, in Boston! The 2013 ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO will draw more than 6,000 attendees and nearly 500 exhibitors. ASLA annual meeting attendees consistently rate the EXPO as the "most valuable event" of the entire conference year.
Six reasons to become an EXPO exhibitor:
- More than 60 percent of attendees say the ASLA EXPO is the only national trade show they attend.
- Over 60 percent of EXPO show hours are exclusive, with no competing events allowed- - far and away the largest percentage in the industry!
- 85 percent of attendees spend up to six hours in the EXPO.
- The majority of attendees buy $5 million to over $50 million in products each year.
- 86 percent of 2012 attendees say they will purchase and specify products they viewed at the EXPO.
- More than 95 percent of exhibitors from the past three years say the EXPO meets or exceeds their goals and expectations.
2013 Exhibitor Benefits:
- One complimentary full meeting registration and two booth personnel registrations per 10'x 10' booth, a $975 value.
- The official 2013 annual meeting exhibitor logo to use in advertising and on your website.
- Unlimited, complimentary, customizable guest passes so you may personally invite top customers and prospects to the show ($35 value each).
- Free mailing lists: pre-registered attendees 30 days before the show and a final attendance list after the show.
- Promotion in the printed registration brochure.
- Three listings in the onsite program: alphabetically by company, by booth number, and by product category.
- A company description with hyperlinks to your website on the ASLA annual meeting website, which will stay live for the next year.
- First dibs on sponosrships, Learning Labs, and other promotions to highlight your participation.
- Special ticketed-events held before and after show hours to maximize attendee socializing and networking opportunites.
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge, providing free refreshments, internet access, and printers during setup and show hours.
- Exhibitors may place press releases and kits in the ASLA Press Room to promote their products to the more than 25 industry media representatives who participate each year - a great way to introduce new products to the profession.
For more information on exhibiting please contact:
Vivian Thompson, Sales Specialist